Tickets for the same event on separate days

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Tickets for the same event on separate days

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    dotdash
    Participant

Hello there,

We are working on a film club that occurs on a Saturday and Tuesday, at different times, and at different prices.

Can I display these options within a single event detail page? I.e. the customer picks Saturday from a dropdown and then purchases the ticket for that day.

Cheers,

Spencer

Jami
    Blocked

Hi Spencer,

It’s good to hear from you! Right now we don’t have a feature that will support a multi-option/purchase single ticket like that. But I think it’s a great idea. As it is right now, your best bet will be to create separate tickets for your separate days/times/prices.

There is a User Voice submission requesting this very feature though so it’s definitely something we’re keeping an eye on. It would be awesome if you could add your voice about it over there too.

Sorry I couldn’t give a better solution right now but let me know if you have any other questions or if I can help with anything else.

Kind Regards,
    Jami

Jami
    Blocked

Hey there Spencer,

It’s been a while since I’ve seen any activity here so I’m going to close the thread. Please feel free to open a new one if you need anything else though!

Kind Regards,
    Jami

Geoff

Closing the thread.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Tickets for the same event on separate days’ is closed to new replies.