tickets for recurring events and app for Q-Code scanning

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions tickets for recurring events and app for Q-Code scanning

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Faycan

Hi,
    is there date on your roadmap for “tickets for recurring events” ?

If im right you don’t have an own app for validating an “easy” (without explicite login to the site) check in a ticket ?
    It’s not posible to put the necesary info in the ticket QR-Code ?

thx & best regards

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Faycan!

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Unfortunately, we don’t have a date for the tickets for recurring events feature. You may already be aware of the feature request in our user voice, but if not, I’d recommend you add your vote and see the news about it > https://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas/suggestions/3685663-recurring-event-support-for-tickets

As for the QR check-in, we are currently working on our own mobile app to check-in attendees so we will soon have an update about this. Be sure to check our blog as I’m sure we’ll announce it there when it becomes available.

Let me know if any follow up questions.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘tickets for recurring events and app for Q-Code scanning’ is closed to new replies.