Tickets email not sending with qr code

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Tickets email not sending with qr code

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jung Ho Yoon
    Participant

After confirming a ticket, the ‘order complete’ email properly sends to the customer. However the ticket with the QR code does not sent.

When I enter woo commerce > settings > email on the wordpress dashboard, I can see that ‘customer’ is left blank in the recipient field. When I go to edit the ‘tickets’ email, the only field I am able to edit is the ’email subject’ field.

Please help me solve this problem

David

Jung Ho Yoon
    Participant

I deactivated all plugins except for events calendar, woo commerce, events ticket and then I also activated mail STMP, and mail log so I could see the out going mail logged.

The mail that woo commerce sends out (you have a new order, and thanks for making the order) are both sending and received by the recipient. However, the ‘tickets’ email is sent but not received. I can see in the mail log app.

I did all of this after setting the 2016 default theme and deactivating all plugins.

Please advise me on how to proceed!

Thank you,

David

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi David!

Thanks for getting in touch with us! Let me help you with this topic.

It’s great you could make all those tests. If the email is being sent out, it means it works. Not receiving the email depends on the recipient. Have you checked using a different email address or checking their spam folder?

You can resend the ticket email by going to edit the WooCommerce order and in Order Actions you can choose to Resend ticket email.

Let me know about it.

Thanks,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Tickets email not sending with qr code’ is closed to new replies.