Tickets Email Not Being Sent To All Customers

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Tickets Email Not Being Sent To All Customers

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Callum
    Participant

Hi there,

I am having a problem with numerous emails containing event tickets not being sent or not arriving in customers inboxes after they have been purchased. They should be being sent automatically, alongside the payment email – but I am getting numerous emails from customers saying they haven’t received tickets.

Is this a known problem? This process needs to be 100% efficient, otherwise the whole system on my site falls down as I can’t guarantee customers are receiving their tickets.

Is there something I can do to ensure emails containing tickets also get sent to my email address so that I can ensure they’ve been sent? Or something similar?

Thanks,

Callum

Geoff B.

Good evening Callum and welcome back!

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We are sorry to hear about the issues you are experimenting with tickets emails.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

Normally, all tickets are sent based on the rules you have established under Events -> Settings -> Tickets (scroll all the way down to the bottom).

By default, the ticket is sent once the WooCommerce order status is set to “complete”.

You can also have the system send tickets from any chosen email address by simply installing, configuring and testing the following plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/easy-wp-smtp/

Using a real SMTP server with authentication will bypass the built-in WP mail functionality altogether. This makes the whole system reliable on all web servers.

Please make sure you configure and test the settings using the plugin’s built-in tool.

Let me know how that goes.

Best regards,
    Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Tickets Email Not Being Sent To All Customers’ is closed to new replies.