Tickets Email doesnt send

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Tickets Email doesnt send

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    johnnorrby
    Participant

Hello!

I’m not getting any ticket email.
    All other mails work (from WooCommerce etc).
    I’m using the “WP Mail SMTP” plugin with third party smtp settings.

Kind regards John

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi John,

I’m sorry that you’re running into this issue, but I’ll be happy to help you out.

First, I see that you’re running a version of WordPress that is quite a bit older – can you try updating to the current version (4.9.8) and see if that gets the email working? I would highly recommend making a full backup of your site and doing this update first in your testing environment, just to be on the safe side.

You’ll also want to check what you have selected for “When should attendee records be generated?” and “When should tickets be emailed to customers?” under Events > Settings > Tickets > WooCommerce Support. If the order is not reaching the status that you have set there, the email will not be sent until that happens. Are the attendee records being generated even though the email isn’t being sent?

If you haven’t done so already, you’ll also want to check your spam folder to make sure that the email didn’t end up there 🙂

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Tickets Email doesnt send’ is closed to new replies.