Tickets Email date is incorrect for recurring events

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Tickets Email date is incorrect for recurring events

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Somer
    Participant

When purchasing a ticket from a recurring event, the email received from WooCommerce -> Emails -> Tickets shows the incorrect address. For example the event signed up for is on August 8th, but the email shows June 6th.

1. Is this a known issue/is there a fix?
    2. Where is the email template located for this specific email? I see the other emails have a path to can copy into the theme to make edits.

Cliff

Hi, Somer.

FYI: In this forum we try to keep our threads focused on just one issue to ensure we answer each question. Therefore, I will answer your first question here, and you can open a new thread for your second question. Thanks for your understanding.

1)

Our ticket plugins do not natively support Recurring Events, which is what you’re running into. I believe you’re requesting the same thing as one of our existing feature requests: Recurring Event Support for Tickets

Please do add your vote there.

This allows us to gauge interest in this particular feature request, which helps us prioritize our development efforts.

Thank you.

Somer
    Participant

Added the vote, now we wait yes? Is there an ETA on this specific release?

Cliff

Thanks for voting there and for your understanding.

We never provide ETAs, but I know it’s something in active development, so I think it’s safe to say sometime in 2016 (maybe even sooner than that makes things sound), but, again, I can’t guarantee anything.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Tickets Email date is incorrect for recurring events’ is closed to new replies.