Tickets don't appear

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Tickets don't appear

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Jonathan
    Participant

Hi Team,

My client just create a new event, and made some tickets for it, but they don’t appear in the page …

Jonathan
    Participant

Hi, is there anyone that can help please ?

It’s the last thing to set up before the delivery for my client.

Thanks

Josh
    Participant

Hey Jonathan,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

The most common reason for tickets not appearing is due to start and end date sales being set for the ticket and the current date falling outside of that range. For the event, check those settings for the tickets created on that event and ensure that those fields are either blank or include a date range that includes the current date.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks!

Jonathan
    Participant

I’ll try this when this error won’t appear again …

Warning: sprintf(): Too few arguments in /var/www/vhosts/…/…/…/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/src/admin-views/tribe-options-display.php on line 39

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/vhosts/…/…/…/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/src/admin-views/tribe-options-display.php:39) in /var/www/vhosts/…/…/…/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1196

Jonathan
    Participant

Date set up

Here, the date is correctly set up

Jonathan
    Participant

Hi Team,

Still swimming in couscous … If there is a brave knight who can take my quest ! It’ll be veryyyyyy gentle ! 🙂

Seriously, to my point of view … i see sharks for now, caus’ my client is telling me it’s not working …

Like Leeloo Dallas used to say : Pleaaaaaaasssse

Best regards,

Jon

Jonathan
    Participant

Sooooooooooo…

Hi Team 🙂

I made a full review of po mo in French fr. Now, i don’t have the error message anymore …

But still don’t see tickets …

Someone have the solution ? 🙂

Thanks,

Jon

Josh
    Participant

Hey Jonathan,

I apologize for the delayed response. It looks like the original suggestion is what’s happening here.

The dates that you have set here https://cloudup.com/cxReQEN8QhZ within the ticket settings shouldn’t be the date and time of the event. These settings are for you to control the time period that the tickets will be for sale. Your current settings here are what’s prevent the tickets from displaying. Remove the dates and times (13/9/2015) from those boxes and your tickets should display.

Let me know if this helps.

Jonathan
    Participant

Hi Team,

I’ve found a bug, i corrected it.

Thanks for your help,

Jonathan

Josh
    Participant

Hey Jonathan,

No problem, happy to help.

I’ll go ahead and close this thread for now. If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to open a new thread.

Thanks!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Tickets don't appear’ is closed to new replies.