Tickets does not show up on my event

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Tickets does not show up on my event

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Johan B
    Participant

I have installed Eventbrite tickets and synced my event. I can see my event in WordPress but the tickets does not show up. I cheked my settings and I have “Display tickets on event page? Yes” and Eventbrite template but it still wont worked. I saw that it should be some sort of iframe but I cant see this in source code as well. What is wrong?? I have WordPress 4.9.1

Johan B
    Participant

I found the problem. If $event->listed in Template.php is not true, the tickets does not show. Is this because I have my event as unlisted at Eventbrite?

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Johan,

Thanks for email support. That is correct, your event in Eventbrite must be listed or else Eventbrite will not allow us to pull in the ticket info through an iframe.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Tickets does not show up on my event’ is closed to new replies.