Tickets Do Not Appear on Events Pages

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Tickets Do Not Appear on Events Pages

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Juli
    Participant

Hi,

recently Event Calendar: Community plugin license expired. Bought a new license and updated it.

Now WooCommerce Tickets does not appear on our site. What gives?

Currently using the following
    – Event Calendar Version 3.11.2
    – Event Calendar: Community Events Version 3.11
    – Events Calendar: WooCommerce Tickets Version 3.11
    – Events Calendar PRO Version 3.11
    – WooCommerce 2.3.13

Richard
    Participant

This reply is private.

George
    Participant

Hey Richard,

Can you post your site and your problem in another thread? We’re not snubbing out your reply, I assure you! It’s that I took a look at both your site and Juli’s and I think that while on the surface these issues appear similar, their causes are different.

If you open a separate thread, we’ll be better able to help address your specific issues.

Thanks!
    George

George
    Participant

Hey Juli,

As I mentioned to Richard above, I took a look at your site.

I didn’t find a specific event that had tickets for sale – can you link directly to an event for which you’ve added tickets to in the admin? I’ll check it out on the front-end and see what I can learn.

What I have learned so far is that, when I go to a random single event on your site, the console is abruptly cut off with a 500 Internal Server error! Here’s a screenshot → https://cloudup.com/cYfMDUfSNWm

So to answer your question about “what gives?”, it seems there is a deeper issue at play here unfortunately.

Don’t fret though, it could be fairly straightforward to fix.

In addition to the link to a specific ticketed event that I asked for earlier, could you also investigate one other thing for the purposes of troubleshooting here? It might be extremely helpful for figuring out where this problem arises from: the gist of it is to see if any errors pop up on your site if you head to your site’s wp-config.php file and change this line of code:

define('WP_DEBUG', false);

to this:

define('WP_DEBUG', true);

That will display PHP errors if any exist, which might be quite useful here. Let us know if you can make this change, and if so, what you find! (If any PHP errors display, be sure to copy and paste them here!).

Thank you!
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Tickets Do Not Appear on Events Pages’ is closed to new replies.