Tickets: Customizing Order Notes at Checkout

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Tickets: Customizing Order Notes at Checkout

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Daniel
    Participant

I am trying to get the customer to enter specific information at checkout, mainly who their Guest Names are. So I would like to be able to re-label the Order Notes field to Guest Names, and have the option to add other optional fields for input from the customer at checkout. Is this feature still planned?

Referencing a previous post here: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/want-to-change-the-label-and-placeholder-text-at-checkout-check-this-out/.

George
    Participant

Hey @Daniel!

We indeed have lots of planned features coming after our 4.0 release that will make these sorts of customizations and optional inputs much easier. At this time however, unfortunately, custom solutions are still required. You might also be able to find an extension for WooCommerce itself that enables something like this; the checkout process itself is powered by WooCommerce, not our plugins, so you might actually have some luck finding an extension here.

I hope this information helps!

— George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Tickets: Customizing Order Notes at Checkout’ is closed to new replies.