Tickets closing before time end sales field is set to

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Tickets closing before time end sales field is set to

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Meg Boyd
    Participant

Our tickets are closing before the specified end sales field. Even when I refresh the field for a later time, it does not fix the issue. For example: An event we are having tomorrow the tickets were set to close at 3:30 today. The tickets seemed to have closed this am, and setting the time for 5, 7 or 3:30pm today and refreshing still will not allow me to get the tickets reopened. The only way I can figure out how to re-open the ticket field to allow people to register online, is to set the close time for tomorrow instead of today. It seems that the tickets are closing perhaps at midnight, the day they are set to close, and ignoring the specific time? Is anyone else having this issue? Thanks.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Meg,

I’m sorry to hear you’re running into this issue as well! This is a known issue, but we’re working on getting it resolved. I’ve added this thread to our internal ticket for this issue, so as soon as we have a fix, you’ll be notified here.

I apologize for the inconvenience, but thank you for your patience as we work on getting this resolved!

Jennifer

Victor
    Keymaster

Hello Meg!

Just wanted to share with you that a new release for Event Tickets and Event Tickets Plus is out, including a fix for this issue 🙂

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/event-tickets-and-event-tickets-plus-4-6-1-1/

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Tickets closing before time end sales field is set to’ is closed to new replies.