Tickets (by age)

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Tickets (by age)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Marcus
    Participant

How do you create tickets with age variants (Senior, Child, Adult, etc.) that have a shared limited inventory?

Thanks,
    – Marcus

Gustavo Bordoni
    Keymaster

Hi Marcus,

Thanks for reaching out to us but I’m very sorry to say that we currently don’t allow this kind of behavior inside of our tickets system.

You can try to solve this issue with other WooCommerce plugins and variable products, but I don’t have a full solution to point to you.

I can safely say that this is something that we are currently working on, so In the near future you will see that feature.

Sorry about that again, My Best Regards.

Marcus
    Participant

Thanks for the reply Gustavo, are there any plugins you recommend or an ETA on when this feature will be released?

Gustavo Bordoni
    Keymaster

Hi Marcus,

So I can say that WooCommerce Variable products might be able to deal with that, but I’m not sure which plugins can help you for sure.

Since we are a big team and this kind of features depends on the work of a lot of people, It’s really hard to give you a estimate, but it should be released along with version 4.0 of our plugin, but it’s not for sure.

My Best Regards,

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Tickets (by age)’ is closed to new replies.