Tickets are not displayed on events.

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Tickets are not displayed on events.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Tom
    Participant

I have followed all of the directions for how to import events and display tickets. the events are there but the tickets are not displaying.

Cliff

Hi Tom. Sorry you’re having trouble getting Eventbrite Tickets working.

Your event on Eventbrite needs to be published. Sometimes that’s the issue, which is simple to fix on Eventbrite’s site.

If that’s not it, make sure your Eventbrite event actually displays the tickets (time period to sell and available quantity are set).

If you’re still not able to get it working on your WordPress site, please provide me the link to the event on Eventbrite and the link to your WordPress site and screenshots of the Eventbrite Tickets section of wp-admin’s Event edit screen.

Thanks!

Tom
    Participant

I checked my event. It is published but it is private. See event here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/rockwell-technology-day-tickets-25911018554 The event has the registration button and is functioning. Am I missing something?

Tom
    Participant

Sorry, I forgot the link to the site. The two events are as follows:
    http://www.toolhouseu.com/event/rockwell-technology-day/
    http://www.toolhouseu.com/event/tool-house-u-technology-day/

Cliff

I checked my event. It is published but it is private.

You need the event to be Public, not Private (on Eventbrite’s website).

Please try that and let me know.

Tom
    Participant

Why does the event have to be public? I don’t want the event public but I did make it public and it displays an error message on the page.

Cliff

The event has to be Published and Public on Eventbrite for Eventbrite Tickets to display on your WordPress site. I’m not sure if that’s due to the way we coded it or the way Eventbrite’s API requires it.

Please provide any error messages that I may be able to assist in solving.

Tom
    Participant

I attached the screenshot.Nothing is displaying correctly.

Tom
    Participant

I attached the screenshot.

Cliff

Sorry to hear that. Could you please provide me the Eventbrite event ID and public event URL so I can investigate further?

Tom
    Participant
    Cliff

Tom, thanks for that information.

We’ve discovered that our Eventbrite Tickets plugin fails when using Eventbrite’s “group registration” is enabled.

The fix is to either update the code to accommodate this Eventbrite feature or to at least hide the tickets box (or maybe link to the event to buy tickets directly from them) instead of displaying an error.

Thanks for helping us discover this issue, and sorry again that it’s not working as desired.

I’ll mark this ticket as Pending Fix, which means this thread should receive a reply once the applicable fix has been released. I cannot guarantee when it will be fixed as it’s in the development team’s hands now. They need to assign it, code it, test it, and schedule it for release. I apologize for this issue and appreciate your understanding and patience.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘Tickets are not displayed on events.’ is closed to new replies.