Tickets are not counting down!

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Tickets are not counting down!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Crystal
    Participant

The tickets quantities are not counting down when tickets are purchases. I use Woocommerce for payment processing. Please help.

George
    Participant

Thanks for reaching out, Crystal! I’m sorry to hear this.

What payment gateways do you use for ticket sales? Do you use PayPal, for example? Or Stripe? Or both? Let me know all of the different payment gateways you use—there is a known set of bugs related to ticket quantities depending on the payment gateway, and that may be relevant here!

Cheers,
    George

Crystal
    Participant

I use Paypal!

George
    Participant

Thanks for confirming, @Crystal!

One or two other customers have reported similar issues, and so we’ve been investigating issues with ticket quantities—there’s not a definite pattern emerging quite yet, but we’re determined to help figure out what’s going on here.

You posted your system information which saves us a whole step in the support process, so: thanks for doing that! Nothing in the information seems problematic or out-of-the-ordinary, so that’s good.

With that in mind, then, I’m curious if you can do specific set of testing steps that might be very helpful here:

1. Activate the “Cash on Delivery” payment gateway within WooCommerce — this is just temporary, so don’t worry if you don’t really want to use this gateway!

2. Go to an event with tickets and “buy” a ticket yourself. Choose to pay for it with the “Cash on Delivery” payment gateway.

3. View the WooCommerce order for that ticket purchase in your wp-admin, and manually mark it “Complete”.

4. Once you do all of this, check to see if the ticket quantity for this specific event is updated at all.

☝️ What do you find when you do these steps?

Thanks!
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Tickets are not counting down!’ is closed to new replies.