Tickets are not appearing on page

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Tickets are not appearing on page

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    proimpact
    Participant

On this site: http://www.lakewylieluau.org/event/lake-wylie-luau/ you can faintly see the box where the tickets should be, but they are not. All plugins have been deactivated, running 2012 default theme (2011 default theme says it no longer supports WooCommerce). The only plugins running are the 3 required for Event Calendar, WooCommerce, and WooTickets.

Please not, that you state in the video that the plugin will work without the license activated. This is a non-profit charitable website to raise funds for the local Assistance Center. If I need to move my license over to de-bug this problem we can.
    Thanks for your support.

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, proimpact. Thanks for all the info and doing so much troubleshooting on your own. That’s very super helpful!

The first thing that comes to mind with this scenario has to do with the ticket sales start date. Would you mind confirming that the ticket sales have already started, i.e. the start date is in the past? Sometimes that can cause the behavior you’re seeing.

cambuurculture
    Participant

quick question. how to get the tickets on the page with other “normale” products?

proimpact
    Participant

@Kelley
    Duh! Sometimes it is the simplest of things that we overlook! I had the start date set for 4/1. Thanks for the assistance.

@cambuurculture
    , I just added the tickets following the video instructions and didn’t have any problems…. as long as you install the 3 plugins in the correct oder…. WooCommerce, Event Calendar (Pro) and then WooTickets. If you don’t install in the proper order, your “add tickets” will not show on the edit event page.

Kelly
    Participant

So glad to hear it, proimpact! 🙂 Thanks very much for letting us know.

Also, for reference, the tickets are set as hidden in WooCommerce by default, so they aren’t cluttering up your normal storefront. You can change the setting on the WooCommerce product page for the ticket.

By the way, if you have a minute or two, we will love it if you would write a few words for us here:
    http://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/the-events-calendar?filter=5

Thanks in advance. 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Tickets are not appearing on page’ is closed to new replies.