Tickets are no longer available.

Home Forums Ticket Products Community Tickets Tickets are no longer available.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    sigma3survival
    Participant

I have pro version of The Events Calendar. Most of the events are showing that tickets are no longer available, however there are recurring events in place and tickets have unlimited capacity.

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Unfortunately, our ticketing product doesn’t currently support PRO’s recurring events.

Something some users are doing right now is using PRO’s recurring events to populate their events calendar but then breaking each occurrence from the series to turn them into single events — basically using PRO as an event generator but not actually using its recurring events functionality on the front-end. Others are just dealing with the tickets on recurring events even though you can’t then tell which occurrence they reserved the ticket for… use this information for your own reference but please don’t take it as any sort of recommendation.

You should add your vote to this existing feature request for Event Tickets to support PRO’s recurring events.

I hope this info helps.

Cheers,
    Jeremy

sigma3survival
    Participant

So, I have to move back from pro to normal version?
    And also does normal version allow recurring events?

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hi,

No, our core plugin doesn’t allow recurring events. So you don’t have to move back from PRO to the normal version – that wouldn’t fix the issue you are getting. The best workaround might be the solution I provided in my previous answer, until the day Event Tickets can properly work recurring events (there is no timeframe for such a feature).

I hope this answers your question.

Cheers,
    Jeremy

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Tickets are no longer available.’ is closed to new replies.