Tickets and normal woocommerce products in the same checkout

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Tickets and normal woocommerce products in the same checkout

• This topic has 10 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Ilkka.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Ilkka
    Participant

Hi,

I am using tickets plus and woocommerce for selling tickets and some normal products. Today i noticed that if i add tickets and normal products in the same basket and make checkout it will not trigger the action of sending tickets. SO the customer will never receive the tickets if it is buying some products at the same time.

It works normally if no other products are on the same basket. I can resend the tickets to the customer from woocommerce order actions and the customer will receive it all. So there might be a bug somewhere. Do you have any suggestions for this, as this is very important that customers can buy products as well.

Thanks.

Ilkka
    Participant

HI,

One more thing to add, i think this bug started appearing after the woocommerce update 3.3.

Thanks

ilkka

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Ilkka!

Thanks for taking the time to report this.

Unfortunately, I have been able to reproduce this on my end.

I have logged a bug report for this so it can be addressed in one of our next maintenance releases of our plugins.

I will set this thread’s status as pending fix and link it to the report. This way, we will notify you once a fix is released.

We apologise for the inconvenience and we appreciate your patience while we work on this.

Best,
    Victor

Ilkka
    Participant

Hi,

Just curious to know if you have any solutions for this. As this is really hard to handle manually. I understand that this not the most important thing in your priority list, but i would like to know if there is anything i could to fix this temporarily. Or do you know when the fix is going to be released.

Thanks

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi ilkka!

Thanks for following up with this.

I truly understand your situation with this issue. Unfortunately, we don’t have a workaround at the moment for this.

We can’t commit to a date for a fix as it’s in the developers hands now. However, I have just checked the report and it’s already assigned to one of our devs to be fixed in our maintenance release of our plugins in about three weeks.

We’ll keep you posted about it.

Best,
    Victor

Ilkka
    Participant

Hi,

Okay thanks. i will keep my fingers crossed that this will be fixed soon…

Thanks.

Victor
    Keymaster

Sure thing ilkka. Thanks for following up. We’ll let you know when fixed.

Best,
    Victor

Ilkka
    Participant

HI,

I wanted to give you a quick update on this one.

As we were trying to fix this. We run a script that we were trying to force woocommerce sending the email ticket to the customer. As we were doing this we started getting blank ticket emails from the system. Once we deleted our script the system started working perfectly.

So i would like to inform you that we believe there is no error in anywhere. It just for some reason does not get activated after the new woocommerce update. Once it has been activated it will start working just fine.

So you do not have errors in the script. I do not know what happens if you would deactivate the plugins. Maybe could do the trick as well.

So for us, everything is working. This was really weird…

thanks

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi ilkka!

Thanks for following up with this.

I’ve just tried to reproduce the issue and can also confirm it’s no longer present with the latest versions of our plugins and WooCommerce 3.3.3 🙂

We appreciate you keeping us posted about your findings.

It seems like we are all set here. Is there anything else I can help you with?

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Tickets and normal woocommerce products in the same checkout’ is closed to new replies.