Tickets

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Tickets

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jan

I would like to inquire if this product can help me.

Here is what we need for the site to do :
    1. Multi-currency ticket pricing, meaning each event depending on which city they are on will have a different currency (the price should reflect that currency even on the shopping cart)
    2. Purchaser can buy tickets for other people , meaning he/she will input the name, email of the guest before they purchase
    3. The purchaser would receive an email with a QR code that can be scanned at the day of the event
    4. The purchaser and the Guest (the additional ticket he bought) will be tagged differently on infusionsoft so that we can send them different emails
    5. Is it possible for people to purchase by just clicking a button and it takes them to the registration form instead of having to enter a quantity of ticket first?

Thanks This is very valuable for me to know before we make the purchase.
    This is an urgent requirement too. Would really appreciate if you could just tell me its possible so that I can let the client know asap.

Thanks!

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for the interest in our ticketing products. See my responses below:

1. Multi-currency ticket pricing, meaning each event depending on which city they are on will have a different currency (the price should reflect that currency even on the shopping cart)

If WooCommerce or another eCommerce solution supports this it might work, but we do not have any direct features for it.

2. Purchaser can buy tickets for other people , meaning he/she will input the name, email of the guest before they purchase

This is not yet a feature we have although it is in development, but I do not have a timeline when it might be out.

3. The purchaser would receive an email with a QR code that can be scanned at the day of the event

Same as my response for #2

4. The purchaser and the Guest (the additional ticket he bought) will be tagged differently on infusionsoft so that we can send them different emails

We do not have any features to connect to infusionsoft.

5. Is it possible for people to purchase by just clicking a button and it takes them to the registration form instead of having to enter a quantity of ticket first?

Youmight be able to modify the ticket form, but out of the box it does not work this way.

Let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Thanks

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Tickets’ is closed to new replies.