Ticket/Reservation Cancellations

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Ticket/Reservation Cancellations

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Evan

Hey there!

We’ve been using your calendar for many of our clients and we’ve been loving it. Recently, a client came to us with some specific needs.
    They’ve asked us to implement a way to sign up and buy tickets for events on their site and we immediately thought of your wootickets plugin. We are pretty set on using it for the project but they said,

“I have a concern that I thought Iโ€™d bring up about event registration tools. We are running into an issue where people are wanting to cancel but there is no way to do that via the existing event tool. Iโ€™m hesitant to jump from one thing that isnโ€™t fitting our needs to another with a similar issue. Does the new platform have the ability for the user to cancel online themselves?”

Can you shed some light on this for us?

Thanks!

Julie Kuehl
    Participant

Hi Evan,

I’m glad you’ve been enjoying our plugin! Regarding canceling tickets though, I don’t think it’s going to do what you’re looking for. While it certainly is possible to cancel tickets, it is currently set up for admins to do from the backend only. There isn’t a way for users to do it themselves online. That’s a really good idea though, maybe you want to drop a line over at our Feature Ideas page (https://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas)? I have to think that many folks would be interested in that functionality.

Sorry we couldn’t provide a solution for you at this point in time. Please let me know if I can help you with anything else.

— Julie

Evan

Thanks for the amazing reply Julie ๐Ÿ™‚

Leah

Thank you Evan ๐Ÿ™‚ I’m going to go ahead and close this ticket, but don’t hesitate to open another if you have any other questions.

~Leah

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Ticket/Reservation Cancellations’ is closed to new replies.