ticketing vs. signup

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions ticketing vs. signup

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    eve lurie

hi there,
    I’m looking at the woo commerce tickets addon, can’t find a pre sales questions for it specifically.
    question: is there a way to sign up for an event on events calendar pro without paying for it?, i.e. if the event was free? or would i still use a ticketing and booking addon. looks like the answer is get a ticketing addon. is this right?

I also need the following features but cannot find answers in any of the ticketing plugin pages:
    attendee self cancel?
    automatic waitlist management? does it set up a wait list and notify waitlist attendees of status and again when status changes?
    automatic attendees reminders?

would any of these be included in any of the ticketing addons? which if any, would require custom coding?

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for the interest in our plugins.

I have answered your questions below:

question: is there a way to sign up for an event on events calendar pro without paying for it?, i.e. if the event was free? or would i still use a ticketing and booking addon. looks like the answer is get a ticketing addon. is this right?

You can use any of our ticketing plugins and set the ticket to free or zero cost.

attendee self cancel?
    automatic waitlist management? does it set up a wait list and notify waitlist attendees of status and again when status changes?
    automatic attendees reminders?

These are not features of our plugins.

would any of these be included in any of the ticketing addons? which if any, would require custom coding?

They are no included and could be possible with customization, but that is beyond the support we can provide.

If you would like to request that feature please head to our UserVoice Page and add your own or upvote that feature as they will increase the chances of it being added to a future version.

http://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas

Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘ticketing vs. signup’ is closed to new replies.