Ticketing system broken after update to Events Tickets Plus 4.6

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Ticketing system broken after update to Events Tickets Plus 4.6

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Barnabas Helmy
    Participant

Looks like many users are suffering the same agonizing issues with the update. Needless to say, it’s broken the revenue stream for a small mom & pop shop comedy club, so hopefully this gets resolved soon.

Regarding the following event: https://donniebs.com/event/rob-little-2017-11-11/
    Tickets are in place, but nothing is showing on the events screen (see screenshot). I’ve included error log report below, in hopes that it will help.

[11-Nov-2017 17:45:55 UTC] PHP Warning: include(src/views/wootickets/tickets.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/***/public_html/donnieb/wp-content/plugins/event-tickets-plus/src/Tribe/Commerce/WooCommerce/Main.php on line 1167
    [11-Nov-2017 17:45:55 UTC] PHP Warning: include(): Failed opening ‘src/views/wootickets/tickets.php’ for inclusion (include_path=’.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php70/root/usr/share/pear’) in /home/***/public_html/donnieb/wp-content/plugins/event-tickets-plus/src/Tribe/Commerce/WooCommerce/Main.php on line 1167

Cliff

Hi, Barnabas.

Again (from the UserVoice forum), I’m sorry you’re experiencing issues with our latest Event Tickets updates.

I see you’re on the latest versions of our products, but Line 1167 doesn’t match the current version of /wp-content/plugins/event-tickets-plus/src/Tribe/Commerce/WooCommerce/Main.php: https://cl.ly/2d0h0k3K0P2D

However, it does match Line 1167 of Event Tickets Plus version 4.5.6: https://cl.ly/3J1G1H103f19

The only thing I can think of is that the update was performed manually and something happened where it didn’t complete. I’m guessing you didn’t perform it manually, but the way WordPress does automatic updates is by deleting the entire plugin’s folder and, therefore, it wouldn’t have replaced the readme.txt or event-tickets-plus.php (main plugin file) to report version 4.6 without also replacing all the other files in the whole plugin folder’s directory.

Anyway, to resolve this, please fully delete Event Tickets Plus (you shouldn’t lose any data but, of course, we always recommend restorable database and file backups before modifying anything on your site) and then obtain the latest version from My Downloads and then re-install it.

If it still doesn’t work, please then delete Event Tickets and re-download from WordPress.org (via the automatic plugin installer).

Please let me know how this goes for you.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Ticketing system broken after update to Events Tickets Plus 4.6’ is closed to new replies.