Ticket wrong end date

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Ticket wrong end date

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    websource
    Participant

Hi there
    We’re receving serious problems out here by now. All comes cause of this bug: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/ticket-wrong-end-date/ (also in EDD Tickets)=> We know how to handle that now, no problem here..

But if we change the wrong ticket date afterwards, we receive the following problem: The assigned number of the stock over this ticket is away. There is no Stockinformation, it just gets lost! There would be the possibility now to order as many tickets as you want. Like there would be no stocklimit.

When will this get fixed?
    We really need a fast solution right now..

Thanks

Josh
    Participant

Hello websource,

Thanks for reaching out to us! I apologize for the inconvenience this issue has caused. Barring any issues with the Quality Assurance process, the fix for this issue will be released in the next update of the plugin which should be release within the next couple of weeks.

I apologize again for the problems this bug has caused. Let me know if there is anything else that I can help with.

Thanks!

websource
    Participant

Hi Josh
    Thanks for your answer. The Problem is that we’re now on a livesite. We cannot wait like a month for a fix right now. Is there a Workaround? Or could you send us the fix?

Josh
    Participant

Hello websource,

Thanks for following up with us. I’ll check with our developers to see if there is a snippet or something that can be used temporarily to resolve the issue before the next release that should be available very shortly.

I apologize again for the inconvenience this issue has caused.

Thanks!

Josh
    Participant

Hey websource,

I apologize for the delay! This follow up must’ve fallen through the cracks with the rush of the previous release.

Did the latest update of the plugin (version 3.9) address your issue with the dates or is this something that is still persisting?

Thanks!

websource
    Participant

Seems to work!

Josh
    Participant

Hey websource,

Awesome! I’ll go ahead and close this ticket. If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate in opening a new one.

Thanks!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Ticket wrong end date’ is closed to new replies.