Ticket type restrictions issue

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Ticket type restrictions issue

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    melbournedigital
    Participant

I have issues around the restriction of ticket types

I have ticket types for members and the public, but these flags dont seem to affect anything around whether you are logged in or not?

All ticket types show up for all users, members, logged out etc?

the public url should only have $30 tickets visible and or for sale? But not happening! can you help please?

Have I missed something here?

This functionality is critical to my client.

Thanks in advance

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello melbournedigital,

Thanks for reaching out!

I think I understand what you are trying to achieve here, however I’m not familiar with the content restriction plugin you are using, and how it is set up.

If you can give me a rundown on how that plugin works and how the restrictions are set up, accompanied by screenshots, I might be able to help you.

Cheers,
    Andras

A sidenote, I see you are using the plugin called Updater, which does “Automatically check and update WordPress website core with all installed plugins and themes to the latest versions.”

While this might look like a good feature and can save you some work, if by any chance a plugin update contains a bug – yes, it can happen, despite the best efforts of every developer – then the website might crash automatically.

To our users we recommend using a staging site to test the changes before updating the plugins on a live site.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Ticket type restrictions issue’ is closed to new replies.