Ticket table styling

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Ticket table styling

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    vinejuice
    Participant

Hi guys,

I’ve yet another question. Can you please how I can override current CSS to adjust the ticket table styling on event pages?
    I’ve been through the forums and followed most suggestions to no avail. I’ve adjusted the tribe-events-full.min.css file as well as a theme file both of which Google developer is telling me are the only sources affecting the styling, yet still no change. Can you help at all please?

vinejuice
    Participant

Problem solved, I had actually tried creating a tribe-events.css file to place in my theme folder…doh!!! Sorry to be a bother.

Donna
    Participant

I need help on this subject. I have read the documentation, but it only makes sense to me up to a point. I can’t find the files for the css, so I don’t even know where to begin restyling it.

The woocommerce ticket tables on event pages look ugly and are difficult to read, and don’t match the nice woocommerce add/subtract cart dialog my theme has, and I was hoping to get them to match. Any assistance on where to begin? Thanks.

My website is currently in under-construction mode, since we haven’t launched it yet. I wish there was a way to upload screenshots.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Ticket table styling’ is closed to new replies.