Ticket Stock via Aggregator

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Ticket Stock via Aggregator

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Kate
    Participant

Hi,

I am linking to a website with ModernTribe Calendar as well via Agreegator. Currently there is no way to pull in stock data for tickets… will this ever be possible?

Geoff

Hi Kate,

That is most definitely something we want to do. One of our goals for Event Aggregator is to make it a true syncing resource between two sites that are both using The Events Calendar, Event Tickets and our other plugins in order to port all data from one site to another.

I found the ticket we have on file for this feature in our system and have added your vote to it so it does not go unnoticed. It will also allow us to follow-up with you directly once it is completed, though I do not want to get your hopes up too quickly because the feature has yet to be earmarked for a specific release on our roadmap.

Does this help answer your question? Please let me know.

Cheers,
    Geoff

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi there!

Just wanted to share with you that a new Feature Release 4.5 of The Events Calendar is out and includes Full Imports Between The Events Calendar Sites.

To know more about the “Other URL” import errors → https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/url-import-errors-event-aggregator/

And, to find out more about the release → https://theeventscalendar.com/release-the-events-calendar-4-5/

We hope you enjoy the new feature! Feel free to open up a new thread if you need help with it.
    Best,
    Victor

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Ticket Stock via Aggregator’ is closed to new replies.