Ticket Status

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Ticket Status

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Blanca
    Participant

I wonder parameters and how to call from outside to check the status of a ticket and an event without having to be logged into the system.

Geoff B.

Good evening Bianca and welcome to the Events Calendar Support forum!

Thank you for reaching out to us.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

Before we begin, just to set expectations, as you might know, the scope of our support is mostly to get our customers started on the right track and to help them in case of issues. We unfortunately do not provide complete support for customization.

If I understand this correctly, you want to:

1. Have a way to check on the status of a ticket without being logged into the system
    2. Have a way to check on the status of an event without being logged into the system

It appears that you are using WooCommerce as an e-commerce solution.
    As such, the status of a ticket (pending, cancelled, complete, etc…) is completely handled by WooCommerce.

As you can imagine, support of WooCommerce API is beyond what we can provide in this forum, but that would be the only way I can think of to get that information.

You can read more about it here: http://woothemes.github.io/woocommerce-rest-api-docs/

As for your second question (how to get the status of an event), I am not sure what information you are looking for exactly. Could you expand a bit more on that ?

Best regards,

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Ticket Status’ is closed to new replies.