Ticket Sequence Numbers

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Ticket Sequence Numbers

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    tremblayly
    Participant

Hi
    1) Is it possible to assigned tickets numbers (starting at say #501) when tickets are sold online?
    2) How can I format the ticket purchase template that gets sent out to customers? Right now is looks totally not about the event…

Thanks
    Lyse

Jonah
    Participant

Hi Lyse,

I’m going to move this to the WooTickets forum where someone else will be able to help you there.

Regards,
    – Jonah

tremblayly
    Participant

Thanks

Barry

Hi Lyse,

Is it possible to assigned tickets numbers (starting at say #501) when tickets are sold online?

The ticket number reflects the post ID for that ticket (each ticket is in fact a custom post type) and so by default this simply uses the next available ID in the posts table.

You could probably change this – certainly you could change the next available integer if you are comfortable working with MySQL – or even mask it with a “pseudo ID” that follows your own convention – but I’m afraid it’s beyond the scope of support to guide you through that.

How can I format the ticket purchase template that gets sent out to customers?

So you mean the PDF ticket(s) that are dispatched by email?

These can be customized but it does require a solid amount of WordPress/PHP know-how – we have however taken on board that this is something people would like to be more readily customizable and are taking steps in that direction for the next release 🙂

tremblayly
    Participant

Hi Barry,
    Thank you for your help and glad the template will be customizable in future releases.

Lyse

Barry

No problem, sorry we can’t offer up more (at least right now). I hope everything else goes smoothly – for the time being though I’ll close this thread, of course feel free to create new ones as needed.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Ticket Sequence Numbers’ is closed to new replies.