Ticket sells w/Reservations

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Ticket sells w/Reservations

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Joel

I have a client who needs to sell tickets to a yearly event. They need the to allow the user to purchase a camp spot and purchase tickets. So I might reserve a camp spot that’s $200 and buy 5 Tickets. Or just buy tickets or just rent the camp spot.

I wonder if I can use your plugin, add each camp spot as one type of ticket then the actual tickets as another type?

Next I will be allowing the user to pick a camp spot from a map of the camp ground. So I will need the ability to add a ticket to the cart from a custom page.

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Joel,

Thanks for the question. Our Events Ticket Plus plugin works with Woocommerce so once the user adds the event ticket, they will be redirected to your Woocommerce checkout page. you can also add multiple ticket options for event and campsite. We also do offer a 30 day refund if you purchase and feel it doesn’t solve your needs. You can review more about Events Tickets Plus here: https://theeventscalendar.com/product/wordpress-event-tickets-plus/

Hope this information helps!

Thanks,
    Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Ticket sells w/Reservations’ is closed to new replies.