Ticket Sales Thank you page

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Ticket Sales Thank you page

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    iain
    Participant

how to I edit the thank you message users see once they have bought tickets? I’d like to redirect them to a thank you page that I can pixel.

Also how can I update the email that they receive so that I can add additional information?

Cliff

Hi.

1)

This message comes from this line of code.

You could customize that text via the code snippet at the bottom of https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/change-the-wording-of-any-bit-of-text-or-string/, or possibly via theĀ tribe_rsvp_submission_message filter.

2)

Please check out this snippet for an example:

https://gist.github.com/cliffordp/13078d8bd9ba7879dacbdfaba81ea120

nagroup
    Participant

Hi,

I also want to change the text of the outgoing email and find the code snippet quite helpful.
    But where do I find the correct file? Which plugin (events tickets or eventstickets plus?) and whick folder?

Thanks, SImone

Cliff

nagroup / Simone,

I’m glad this looks promising for your needs too.

Please open your own thread, linking to this one, and specify exactly what text you want modified and what you want it changed to — copy/paste and/or screenshots help.

Thank you.

iain, please let me know how things went for you.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Ticket Sales Thank you page’ is closed to new replies.