Ticket Sales Expiry Date

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Ticket Sales Expiry Date

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Shayne
    Participant

When I set an expiry date for ticket sales to end, the button to “Buy Now” is no longer showing on the general events page (which is good). However, when I click on the event to “show more”, the tickets are still showing and available for purchase. Am I missing something?

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi Shayne,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

We have a similar bug already on file.

As time passes, do the tickets disappear at some point?

The bug is that while the event uses the timezone you set for it (or the site timezone) the ticket sales date work based on UTC time.

Can you check if this is what’s happening for you as well?

Thanks,
    Andras

Shayne
    Participant

I have gone into WooCommerce and deleted the product at the expiry date so I cannot say whether or not they eventually disappeared. What should I see when the dissappear? Will the product be deleted from WooCommerce? Hoping the update for this will be released soon.

Barry

Hi Shayne,

If you were to create a test event (perhaps using a date far in the future to reduce the chances of visitors seeing it, or else maybe you could use a staging/test site for this) and replicate things there that would be great 🙂

What Andras is basically suggesting is that if you find the ticket form does disappear as expected from single event pages, but it’s just that it lingers on upto 24hrs later than expected, then it is the same bug we know about and plan to fix shortly.

On the other hand, if what you are experiencing is quite different then we’d love to poke at this some more so we can get a bug report in front of the development team.

Does that make sense? Let me know if I might be able to clarify further!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Ticket Sales Expiry Date’ is closed to new replies.