ticket sales

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions ticket sales

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    ashley

Hi,

Is there an additional fee for credit card transactions? I think I’m ready to move forward but need to compare costs.

thanks,

(805) 845-2858

Caroline

Hi Ashley,

Thanks for reaching out! Event Tickets Plus does not handle payment processing on its own and pairs instead with a third-party e-commerce plugin for all transactions and order management. Credit card fees may be applied in differing amounts depending on your selected payment gateway(s). I’d suggest reviewing the supported payment gateways for both WooCommerce and Easy Digital Downloads to see what options might make the most sense for you! Here are some links to get you started:

I hope that helps to get you on your way here! Please don’t hesitate to follow up if you should have any other questions or concerns. Cheers, and thanks again!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘ticket sales’ is closed to new replies.