Ticket sale not displaying in attendees list

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Ticket sale not displaying in attendees list

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Linda
    Participant

WooCommerce is showing purchase orders for event tickets. The orders have a status of Completed but the tickets are not showing up in Orders/Attendees in the Event. Sales by Ticket is saying the orders are awaiting review. As the WooCommerce orders are already showing ‘Completed’, how can we make these sales appear in the Event? Can we add them in manually?

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Linda,

Thanks for reaching out!

After a purchase the users should start showing up there without any manual intervention.

We are aware of a small glitch where if a WooCommerce order status is updated, the update does not immediately show on the attendees page. It takes some time (about half a minute to 2 minutes) for that to update.

If this is the same then your attendees should show up already.

I see you have some page / event duplication plugins. Creating events with that might have some issues. You can read more about that here: https://wordpress.org/support/topic/suggestion-remove-a-row-from-wp_postmeta/

I also see you have ‘Fix Event Tickets WooCommerce select2’. We have released a number of fixes since this was an issue, so you probably do not need that plugin any more. I still recommend you to test it first by deactivating it, and if all works well you can delete it.

Hope this helps. Let me know.

Cheers,
    Andras

Linda
    Participant

Hi Andras,

The order status on the WooCommerce order is already showing ‘Completed’ but the attendees are still not in the attendees list. In the attached image, you can see there are 3 tickets sold for individual members, 10 for non-members and 1 table sold. The orders are also not showing on the event.

Is there a way I can manually add the attendees in?

I have deactivated Fixed Event Tickets WooCommerce select2.

Any advise on I can make the orders and attendees display in the event?

Thanks,Linda

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Linda,

This is unusual.

Was the event created manually or duplicated?

Does this happen to all the events or only some?

Would you be able to share with me a full database dump / a full export of your database? I would like to fire it up on a local installation so I can dig in it.

If you don’t know how to manually create a database export a plugin like this one can help.

Cheers,
    Andras

Linda
    Participant

Hi Andras,

I didn’t create the events but they would probably be duplicated. I have deactivated the duplicate post plugin for now.

There are two events that this problem is occurring

Event 1 – we sold some tickets with the orders and attendees showing in the event and then from last week, new sales were not added to the attendees list. I purchased a couple of tickets to test and the website issued my ticket and I am listed in the attendees list so I don’t know why it is not doing the right thing for other website users.

Event 2 – we are using Sale Price to provide a discount on the retail price. This is the first time we used the Sale Price to offer an early bird purchase price. I also purchased a ticket but was not issued a ticket.

I will need to check with Wine Communicators to find out if I am able to provide you with the database.

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Linda,

Thanks for sharing that with me, it is really useful.

I’d like to make a note:

Deactivating the duplicator plugin will not make a difference. The event has been duplicated already with possibly some unwanted data (ticket sales from the original event) and deactivating the plugin will not change that. You would need to go to the database and manually remove a line from there. Therefore it is best not to use the duplicator on events that already have some sales.

we are using Sale Price

Can you give me some more information on this, how are you doing this? Is this the sale price you can set up on the WooCommerce product page for a certain period? Or you are using a 3rd party plugin for this? If you could share some screenshots that would be also very helpful.

Thanks,
    Andras

George
    Participant

This reply is private.

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi Linda and hi George,

@george
    , your issue is slightly different, I know which one it is. I would kindly like to ask you to open a separate ticket here in the helpdesk describing your issue and add this as a bugticket reference number to the post, so we know where to link it: #103831. Thanks a lot!

Nonetheless the same workaround should work for you as well.

@Linda, I believe we have identified the issue, and until the fix arrives I can suggest a workaround that should help.

Please copy the following snippet into your active theme’s functions.php file:

add_filter( 'tribe_tickets_attendees_admin_expire', 'custom_tickets_attendees_expire' );
    add_filter( 'tribe_tickets_attendees_expire', 'custom_tickets_attendees_expire' );
    function custom_tickets_attendees_expire () {
    return 0;
    }

Let me know if that helps for now.

Thanks and cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Ticket sale not displaying in attendees list’ is closed to new replies.