Ticket Quantity Selector and Add to Cart Button Not Working

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Ticket Quantity Selector and Add to Cart Button Not Working

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Magezi
    Participant

Hi, I created my first ticket as specified in the instructions. When I look at the frontend though the part where you specify ticket quantity is broken. The buttons are not labeled and the field with the ticket count is blank and unresponsive. Also, the “Add to Cart” button does not work. When pressed it looks you right back to the event. Please advise ASAP!

Barry

I think the problem is that your theme’s stylesheet is changing the appearance of the relevant fields so that they are stretched and displaced. Can you temporarily switch to Twenty Twelve or Twenty Eleven and see if that resolves this (just so we can be sure as to what is causing the problem)?

Thanks!

Magezi
    Participant

Barry, it looks like it is definitely my theme. I am planning on changing it in the near future and so I will postpone using the plugin till then. It is good to know that it is not an issue I will carry over when I make the switch. Thank you.

Barry

Sure – sounds like a plan.

It’s probably possible to workaround it by introducing new CSS rules but, if you are anyway planning a change, that could be more time and effort than it’s worth. That said, you can always let us know if you want to explore that.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Ticket Quantity Selector and Add to Cart Button Not Working’ is closed to new replies.