Ticket quantity buttons now showing correctly

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Ticket quantity buttons now showing correctly

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    ruemorg
    Participant

Please see link & attachment for more info. The buttons to add the tickets to cart are all messed up.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello,

I took a look at your site, and there appears to be a styling conflict with your theme or potentially another plugin that is causing the inputs there to bunch up like that. Can you try switching the “Default stylesheet used for events templates” setting under Events > Settings > Display to see if that makes a difference? You may need to clear out your cache after you change it to see the effects. If this does not get it displaying correctly, you can also add some custom CSS. We are a bit limited in the amount of support that we can provide for styling customizations, but if you get stuck, please let me know – I’ll be happy to point you in the right direction!

Thanks,

Jennifer

ruemorg
    Participant

Hi there, thanks for your help.

I have tried to change the Default stylesheet used for events templates and can see changes have been made to the design, but the buttons are unchanged and still are broken> If there is anything else you could do to try and help me out it would really be greatly appreciated as this is now the only issue I have with this wonderful plugin.

Many thanks,

Mark

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Mark,

I’m glad that the plugin is working well for you otherwise!

We typically don’t write custom CSS per our support forum guidelines, but I’ll try to see if I can get you started here…

.tribe-tickets-form-row .woocommerce .quantity .minus, .tribe-tickets-form-row .woocommerce .quantity .plus {
    position: initial;
    float: left;
    height: 30px;
    }

.tribe-tickets-form-row .quantity {
    width: 100px;
    }

Try adding that to your Custom CSS area under Appearance > Customize (if you have one) or to the style.css file of your child theme. This gets the buttons displaying correctly on my end (see screenshot).

Regarding the buttons not working, this is also likely to be coming from a conflict with your theme or another plugin. To figure out where this is coming from, can you please try running through these steps, making sure to have WP_DEBUG enabled while testing? If you get any error messages, please copy/paste them here.

If you don’t want to do this in your live site and don’t yet have a testing environment, the free WP Staging plugin will let you create a quick copy of your live site that you can use for testing. Before getting started with this, I would also recommend updating to the latest versions of The Events Calendar (4.6.10.1) and Events Calendar Pro (4.4.22).

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Ticket quantity buttons now showing correctly’ is closed to new replies.