Ticket Purchasing after event creation

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Ticket Purchasing after event creation

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Paul
    Participant

Hello there

I am working on a website for a client of mine. He has the Event Calender Pro and the Eventbrite tickets plugins.

I have created the events in the WordPress backend and that is fine and this has created the event in Eventbrite. That all works fine. But I have 2 questions…

Firstly, One the event page though, there is no way to buy the ticket. Surely that should be an automated thing on event creation, no? I could understand if it linked to the event bright page, but it does not.

This not about buying tickets through my site, I get that it is an Eventbright plugin. So how does the 2 link? if not for duplicating the creation of an event?

Secondly, I can create the price of the event fine, but I do not see anywhere about concession tickets and other variables.

I am pulling my hair out with this and I am hoping you help and I can get this done.

Many thanks

Terry

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for using our plugins I can help answer your questions and get this working with you.

Firstly, One the event page though, there is no way to buy the ticket. Surely that should be an automated thing on event creation, no? I could understand if it linked to the event bright page, but it does not.
    This not about buying tickets through my site, I get that it is an Eventbright plugin. So how does the 2 link? if not for duplicating the creation of an event?

Can you confirm there are tickets created for the event in Eventbrite and they show under Associated Tickets: section of the event.

Also, this setting “Display tickets on event page?” is set to yes. (if yes, save as no and then resave as yes)

Both of those are in the individual event editor in the admin.

Secondly, I can create the price of the event fine, but I do not see anywhere about concession tickets and other variables.

If you leave the field blank it will be a free ticket. For more complex options you can create the tickets in Eventbrite for the event and then they will show in the Associated Tickets: section in the events admin and on the front end in the ticket iframe.

Also, please also update to Eventbrite Tickets 3.9.6 to make sure we are on the same page if there turns out to be more issues.

Let me know what you find out and we can go from here.

Thanks

Brian
    Keymaster

Since I haven’t heard back from you here, I’m going to go ahead and close out this thread. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Ticket Purchasing after event creation’ is closed to new replies.