Ticket purchase restricted to logged in users, required ticket typ, etc …

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Ticket purchase restricted to logged in users, required ticket typ, etc …

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jozsef Francovszky

Hi there,

Im looking for a solution, where we can accomlplish the below:

Basically a membership like solution, where members need to be logged in to purchase tickets. 1 Membership ticket always required, but can buy limited number of tickets for Guests.

– Create different type of tickets, set min – max tickets for the ticket type
    – Ticket can be required / purchase basis
    – Ticket type can be restricted to logged in users (we can call them Members)
    – Hide ticket type of min – max == 1, and already purchased by logged in user. (In case user is coming back to buy more ticket for others to the events, but already bought the required 1 Member ticket)
    – CSV Export template, where we can group purchased tickets by ‘buyer’ User.
    so we can create a CSV where sold Guest tickets related to the Member who bought them.

We are WP & Woo developers, is there any way we can achieve all this with Event Calendar and Tickets Addon with Woo?

Many thanks

Zach Tirrell
    Keymaster

With custom development I believe it is possible to do the things you require, though some may be more complicated than others. I would encourage you to read through the Themer’s Guide to get a feel for how much customization is available.

What you have described is not available as “out of the box” functionality though.

Let me know if this was helpful or if you have additional questions.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Ticket purchase restricted to logged in users, required ticket typ, etc …’ is closed to new replies.