ticket print outs

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus ticket print outs

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    bob
    Participant

Hi

Is there a way, with event ticket plus that, when multiple tickets are emailed to a customer, that the tickets can be printed individually – or received as individual ‘attachments’.

Currently, due to the email head, the event logo and the ticket itself, if you have more than one ticket, then start to stagger across pages – not ideal if the recipient wants to hand out the tickets to individuals

Any help appreciated

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Michael!

Thanks for getting in touch with us! Let me help you with this topic.

Unfortunately, there is no built in functionality that allows you to send individual tickets as attachments.

However, we do have an extension that can add a link to download a PDF copy of the tickets >  https://theeventscalendar.com/extensions/view-print-download-pdf-tickets/

You should take a look at it and see if it is of help for what you are trying to accomplish.

I hope it helps. Let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Best,
    Victor

bob
    Participant

Hi

Many thanks for the reply and a great idea but the plugin just won’t currently work on the Avada/Event Ticket Plus site we have – all upload, activated but no option on ticket settings to show the link

Have contacted the developer but no response to date

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Michael!

Thanks for following up with this.

It’s strange that you are not seeing the option. Just to confirm, the Download PDF Tickets checkbox should appear when going to your wp-admin > Events > Settings > Tickets tab. Are you not seeing the checkbox?

Also bear in mind you will need to install and activate the DK PDF plugin > https://wordpress.org/plugins/dk-pdf/ to make PDF tickets feature work.

You mentioned that it does not work with Avada. Could you please try switching to a default theme like twenty seventeen and see if it works? I suggest you setup a dev/staging site so you can make this test this without disrupting the live site.

Please let me know about it.

Thanks,
    Victor

bob
    Participant

Hi Victor,

Thanks again for the reply – you are quite right that it needs both plugins to be activated to work – all working swimmingly thanks – classic operator error!

Thanks again for your support!

Victor
    Keymaster

Hey Michael!

No worries. I’m glad you could make it work 🙂 Thanks for following up to let me know about it.

I’ll go ahead and close this thread, but feel free to open a new topic if anything comes up and we’ll be happy to help.

Cheers,
    Victor

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘ticket print outs’ is closed to new replies.