Ticket price defaults to free

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Ticket price defaults to free

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Gray
    Participant

Hello. I’ve just updated my Events Tickets Plus and Events Calendar Pro and all have my tickets have defaulted to 0 (free). When I try and amend it lets me put a cost in and seems to save that cost but then when I go back to view the event it defaults to free again. Any ideas? I’ve checked and I’m running the latest versions of all the plugins. I’ll attach my URL but I will have to revert to an older version otherwise someone is going to get a trail running holiday for free! 🙂 Thanks, Gray

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Gray!

Thanks for getting in touch with us. Let me help you troubleshoot that issue.

I could see your site now showing the prices accordingly, which makes me think you rolled back to a previous version of our plugins. Can you confirm this?

I can see from your system information that you have two versions installed simultaneously for Event Tickets and The Events Calendar. So be careful of not activating them at the same time to avoid conflicts.

We always suggest to setup a dev/staging site so you can test things out and make all plugins, theme and WordPress core updates without disrupting the live site.

We also encourage to make a full backup of your site, both database and files so in case something goes wrong you can always restore your site.

Could you please send me a screenshot of the ticket editor (while on the edit event page) so I can see the tickets for the event and their stock ? You can do so in a private reply if you’d like. I will try to recreate the issue on my end and see what I can find.

Thanks,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Ticket price defaults to free’ is closed to new replies.