Ticket Preview, Number of Tickets

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Ticket Preview, Number of Tickets

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Raymond Gillespie
    Participant

Hello,

We’re having a few teething issues with our tickets and we would like to be able to preview changes we make. Is there any way we can do this from the admin interface?

The actual issue we are having is that customers only seem to get one ticket through, no matter how any people they are booking for. Does that sounds correct, and is it possible to modify the ticket email so that it states how many people are on the ticket?

Brook
    Participant

Howdy Raymond,

We do have a lovely little extension for being able to view the tickets from the admin:

https://theeventscalendar.com/extensions/add-view-ticket-link-to-the-my-tickets-screen/

With that in place, any changes you make that affect the look of a ticket will be immediately display on all tickets you view. So assuming your event/ticket already has an order for it, you can view the ticket using this extension and make your changes.

The actual issue we are having is that customers only seem to get one ticket through, no matter how any people they are booking for. Does that sounds correct, and is it possible to modify the ticket email so that it states how many people are on the ticket?

That definitely does not sound right. Would you mind grabbing your system information and pasting it here? Make sure to use the ‘Set as private reply’ checkbox to protect your private information from the public. You can find the system info by going to WP Admin > Events > Settings, clicking on the “Help” tab, and scrolling down to the ‘System Information’ box. (Or by going to [yoursite]/wp-admin/edit.php?post_type=tribe_events&page=tribe-events-calendar&tab=help) That will give me a lot of extra information to help diagnose the problem.

Further, would you mind trying a test purchase right now? You could purchase two tickets using a coupon or some other free/testing method. Fill out the attendee info for both. Are you able to reproduce this problem with your own test orders?

Cheers!

– Brook

Raymond Gillespie
    Participant

Hi Brook,

I think it’s fixed, thanks for your input. I did some testing with the extension you suggested and it all looks fine.

Brook
    Participant

That is excellent news. Thank you for getting back!

I will leave this topic open for a while just in case you need anything related to your other question. Cheers!

– Brook

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Ticket Preview, Number of Tickets’ is closed to new replies.