Ticket Picture in Woocommerce

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Ticket Picture in Woocommerce

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Adam Lenkiewicz
    Participant

Hi, is it possible, to show the Ticket Picture in Woocommerce as a Product Picture?

Cliff

Hi, Adam.

Would you be able to share an annotated screenshot, screen capture video, and/or relevant URLs to clarify exactly what’s happening here?

Adam Lenkiewicz
    Participant

Hi Cliff,

I have the possibility to place a Picture to my Ticket, right? I can see this Picture in the Ticket E-Mail, but I can´t see the Ticket Picture in the Checkout (Woocommerce)?

Kind Regards
    Adam

Cliff

Hi, Adam.

You can add a single image at the event’s ticket area, as demonstrated at https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/ticketing-using-seating-chart/

Since you’re using WooCommerce tickets, you can also use the created Product’s own Featured Image functionality, which is what will display in the WooCommerce cart/checkout.

Please let me know if this answers your question.

Adam Lenkiewicz
    Participant

Hi Cliff,

I allready added Pictures to my Tickets. My Problem is, they won´t been shown at the Checkout/the Cart or in the Woocommerce-Mails. I can see the Picture only in the Ticket-Mail.

Cliff

Correct. For each WooCommerce ticket/Product have its own image and to appear in the WooCommerce cart and checkout, you’ll need to add an image to each WooCommerce Product.

Adam Lenkiewicz
    Participant

Hm, ok… thank you.

Cliff

You’re welcome.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Ticket Picture in Woocommerce’ is closed to new replies.