Ticket page not showing when if its a sub-page.

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Ticket page not showing when if its a sub-page.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Darion Teoh
    Participant

Hi.

The ticket page works well as is. But when i assign the page to a parent page(book-now), the ticket section is gone.
    I have disabled some plugins and swithced themes to tweentysixteen theme and still doesn’t show.

May I know why its not showing?
    Is there a setting I that i have missed?

Screenshot:

Before
    https://snag.gy/VlaKZn.jpg

After:
    https://snag.gy/qJrOyt.jpg
    Assign to book-now(parent page)

Nico

Hi there Darion,

Thanks for reaching out to us on this!

Unfortunately this issue is a known bug logged in our backlog. For the time being there’s no workaround for this available 🙁

I’m adding your case to the internal bug ticket and also bumping the priority of the issue. Although the fix for this doesn’t have a date set yet, you’ll get a heads-up in this thread when it’s out.

Sorry for the hassle until this gets fixed and thanks for the report,
    Best,
    Nico

Nico

Hey Darion,

I was revisiting my ‘Pending Fix’ threads and just noticed this issue was fixed about one month ago. For some reason you were not notified of the fix, probably an oversight from our side!

Can you please check if everything is working as expected for you?

Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Ticket page not showing when if its a sub-page.’ is closed to new replies.