ticket orders do not appear on page 'tickets-orders'

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus ticket orders do not appear on page 'tickets-orders'

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jason
    Participant

When an attendee buys a ticket using ‘cash on delivery’ (and probably any type of purchase process), I see those tickets have added to the ‘awaiting review’ number on the event order page, but no orders are not listed on the order page in the table on that page (admin.php?post_type=tribe_events&page=tickets-orders&event_id=xxx). If I want to see these orders I need to go to Woocommerce > Orders and then I can tick the order as ‘complete’. Then I can see them on the Event Orders page.

Shouldn’t I be able to see unprocessed orders on the event order page, even when they haven’t been completed?

Do I have to go to Woocommerce > Orders to complete the order, or is there another way?

Cliff

Hi Jason. Thanks for your question.

Yes, you must mark the WooCommerce ticket order as Complete in order for it to show up in your list of purchased tickets.

The list of purchased tickets is just that — tickets that have been fully purchased.

You may search for or create a new idea at our plugin’s UserVoice page.

This allows others who are interested in that feature to easily voice their support. We frequently review suggestions there to find out which ones are popular, then we implement as many of them as we can.

Once you post it, feel free to link to it from here in case anyone comes across this forum thread in the future.

Thank you.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘ticket orders do not appear on page 'tickets-orders'’ is closed to new replies.