Ticket Order form duplicated 4.7.2

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Ticket Order form duplicated 4.7.2

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Brian
    Participant

On Salient theme, I updated Event Tickets and Event Tickets Plus to 4.7.2 and the ticket order form was duplicated on my event pages. It would also not let you add to cart, the warning please fill out all required fields kept coming up, even though they were all filled in. There were two complete tables you could interact with and add increase ticket qty and input info.

I downgraded ET+ to 4.7 and the issue was still there, I then downgraded ET to 4.7 as well and it seems to have went away.
    ECPro 4.4.25, and EC 4.6.14.1 are fully up to date still.

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi Brian,

Thanks for reaching out and I’m sorry about this issue.

I would like to ask you to test if you are having this issue with a default theme like twentysixteen and the latest versions of our plugins. That will help us determine if this is a bug in the plugin, or Salient is not fully compatible with our latest versions.

Note, when you downgrade it is always best to downgrade both ET and ET+ to the “same” version. You can check our blog on the different release dates, and also you should be able to see the release dates in your account under downloads.

Let me know what you find.

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Ticket Order form duplicated 4.7.2’ is closed to new replies.