Ticket options

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Ticket options

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Nathan Baldwin
    Participant

I am trying to configure recurring events with multiple ticket options and need some clarifications.

Does each event that gets created have the same max number? Or how is this stored? For instance If I have a event every Tuesday with max attendee of 20. Each Tuesday has a max of 20 or the series?

Events with 2 ticket prices, say member and non member pricing. Can you not have it possible for those to be a variable product when created so the same 20 person max holds true? The way I understand it is I can only have a max per ticket. So I would have to start with each as 10 then MANUALLY update when I got closer to one being sold out in a particular week.

Lastly can someone please clarify what this means>? “Currently, WooTickets will only show up on the frontend once per full event. For PRO users this means the same ticket will appear across all events in the series. Please configure your events accordingly.”

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for using our plugins. I can help out here.

Right now the recurring tickets only creates one ticket for all the events in the series.

So if you have 10 events it uses the one ticket you create across all the events. That is what that messag emeans.

We are working on a feature to create a ticket for each individual event, but that is not going to be included in our next release which is 4.1

We do not support variable products with tickets, but we are adding Global Stock in 4.1 so you could have a member and non member ticket and combined they would have 20 tickets available. That will follow the recurring event tickets now of one global stock for the series.

The only way to get individual stock per event now is to create the series and then edit each event to add tickets.

Let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Thanks

Nathan Baldwin
    Participant

Brian, thanks for the thoughtful reply. Do you have an ETA on 4.1? Both these features are important to client and would move the project forward.

Brian
    Keymaster

We are hoping to release 4.1 before the end of the month, but that is always open to change.

We are in QA for the release so it is only major bugs that would hold it up at this point.

Nathan Baldwin
    Participant

Brian, again thank you.

Brian
    Keymaster

You’re Welcome.

Since this is marked resolved I am going to close this ticket, but if you need anything else related to this topic or another please post a new topic on the forum and we can help you out.

Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Ticket options’ is closed to new replies.