Ticket Not Showing Up After The Second Email

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Ticket Not Showing Up After The Second Email

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    dremaster
    Participant

I posted three days ago, I watched all the video’s. All works well till it gets to the ticket being sent after marking the customer order to complete. Have the latest plugin as I just both them a week ago and double checked it again after reading through the forum. I need someone to give me feedback, my client is pissed that this is not working.

Barry

Hi dremaster,

Can you confirm if any emails at all are being dispatched/received – and if so which ones?

For instance, is it only the tickets themselves that are going astray or does it seem that the order confirmation/receipt is also affected? Can you test a password reset through WordPress and let us know if there is a general problem with email here?

Last but not least, are you certain that they are not being trapped by a spam or junk filter?

Thanks!

dremaster
    Participant

Yes email is being dispatched. I receive two. The second on states that a email with the ticket will be sent in another email. I checked spam, it’s not there. I marked the order complete and didn’t see it. My client mentioned that gmail seem to have been down. So that could be it. I did receive it finally. But I see an error my message within wp related to the plugin. When I see it again, I will copy it and paste it here. Because when I marked the ticket finished, it not show a sell was made. But before we get into that, I first want to get the error message which could be the cause. So I will get back to you.

Barry

OK, so it sounds like the emails are working in that case and that any glitches were perhaps due to downtime with Gmail, or other external issues, that are beyond what WordPress, WooCommerce and WooCommerce Tickets can control.

Because when I marked the ticket finished, it not show a sell was made. But before we get into that, I first want to get the error message which could be the cause.

We would certainly be happy to help with this – but since it sounds like a quite separate issue from the problem with email please do create a new thread for this (as we try to stick to one issue per thread).

If you have any further questions regarding emails please let me know, otherwise I’ll go ahead and close this one. Thanks!

callanwolde
    Participant

Having similar issue:
    Confirmation email from the site? Yes.
    PayPal payment confirmation? Yes.
    TIckets not received by customer.
    Tickets show up in Woocommerce.

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, callanwolde. Sorry to hear you’re having an issue with the emails.

Since many times similiar symptoms arise from different root causes, we’d appreciate it if you would start a new topic with your request. That way we can make sure both you and dremaster are taken care of.

Thanks!

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, dremaster. As it’s been three weeks since your last post, I’m going to close this thread. Please start a new one if you decide to continue to pursue this issue.

Thanks for being a TEC user!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Ticket Not Showing Up After The Second Email’ is closed to new replies.