Ticket information is not saving after publishing or updating!

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Ticket information is not saving after publishing or updating!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Margaret Maas
    Participant

After I publish or update and event the eventbrite ticket details do NOT save nor do they sync with Eventbrite since I made all of the plugin updates and changes.
    Please help, thanks

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry for the issues you are having.

We pushed an update to Eventbrite to 3.9.5 please update to that version as it addresses this issue and let me know if that helped.

Thanks

Margaret Maas
    Participant

No, it still does not work! Please Advise

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry for the issues.

Can you confirm that you setup a new Eventbrite APP and entered in the OAuth Redirect URI in the Eventbrite APP.

And please confirm all the steps are done from this page and the app was authorized in your site:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/configuring-eb-tickets/

Then we can go from there.

Margaret Maas
    Participant

This reply is private.

Brian
    Keymaster

Thank you for the screenshot.

I am not sure if this will change anything, but can you see if changing the application url to

http://superstitch.com

And remove the www

It may not help, but we are seeing about a half dozen people with this issue and have yet to find the cause.

If that does not help can you load Query Monitor:

Query Monitor

Then import an event and take a screenshot of the output.

You may see http errors on other pages for Eventbrite, but those should not be causing this issue as I am see them as well, but the Import and Event creation is working.

I use Awesome Screenshot for Chrome and Firefox to take a full page screenshot.

Sorry Again for the issues we are working on resolving them and any information you can provide will help.

Margaret Maas
    Participant

Importing an event from Eventbrite does not work at all. Can I create a temporary admin account for you to see for yourself? Maybe I am missing something?

If no resolution today, maybe I can just revert back to the old version of the plugin because I really need to get my events posted/

Thanks!

Brian
    Keymaster

Can I create a temporary admin account for you to see for yourself?

I appreciate the offer.

However, our current policy is not to accept logins or to log in to customer servers/WordPress installations.

Unfortunately, the old plugin does not work due to a change by Eventbrite.

Can you follow those instructions above and see if you get any error messages or removing the www helps?

Brian
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Margaret Maas
    Participant

This reply is private.

Brian
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Brian
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Margaret Maas
    Participant

This reply is private.

Brian
    Keymaster

I think I found a solution. For some reason your server returns a different result for a function then others. I was able to change it.

Please try to import an event and create an event and register with eventbrite.com.

I was able to do both on your site.

There maybe other issues related to this bug, but it appears you can import and register events with eventbrite.

Let me know what you find out.

Thanks

Brian
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • The topic ‘Ticket information is not saving after publishing or updating!’ is closed to new replies.