Ticket Increment Problems

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Ticket Increment Problems

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    dvrss
    Participant

Hi, more increment ticket issues.

On my events pages I’m currently seeing increment arrows ↑ ↓, with no functionality. However throughout the rest of my site, the increment arrows are working fine.

Adding the ‘WooCommerce-Quantity-Increment’ plugin, adds a set of increment +/- to events and the rest of the site. However reverses the functionality.

Within events, I have both ↑ ↓ and +/-, only the +/- function correctly.

Within the normal woocommerce site I have both ↑ ↓ and +/-, only the ↑ ↓ function correctly.

Ideally, I would like to deactivate ‘WooCommerce-Quantity-Increment’ and simply find a way for wootickets to use the normal ↑ ↓. As it has previously done for many months!

Reverting to TwentyFourteen seems to solve the problem, does this mean it’s a theme problem?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
    Dave.

Barry

Hi Dave,

It’s not impossible that there is a theme problem – especially if you are using an up-to-date copy of WooCommerce.

For our own part, we don’t directly generate the quantity input. Instead we rely on WooCommerce for this and, as of their 2.3.0 release, they decided to stop generating the up/down arrows and instead leave this part of the user interface to individual browsers.

If the problem is resolved when you change theme it does seem likely that it is your theme which is the culprit. Are you positive it is up to date and have you had a chance to chat with the theme author about this?

Barry

Hi!

It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this topic.

• Need help with anything else? Go right ahead and post a new topic, one of the team will be only too happy to help
    • Still need help with this issue and need to re-open it? Again, please simply create a new topic and link to this one to provide the team with some context

Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Ticket Increment Problems’ is closed to new replies.