TIcket holders and categories

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus TIcket holders and categories

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    ensoul
    Participant

hi guys
    thanks for your great work.
    I am creating a membership site and i think i found out the right plugin to do this.
    Some questions:
    1. is it possible to put – when creating the tickets – a category, or a tag in the ticket itself so that the woocommerce object that is created has such feature and it’s easy for the membership plugin to make it visible / invisible?
    2. a user buys 5 tickets; how can he leave the names of the ticket holders in the system?
    3. it seems like there is a “user profile page” but i can’t find it in the docs.
    4. i just added two events for now but i don’t see any recommended events in the single post. Any hint?

Thanks in advance for your reply. 🙂

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi ensoul,

Thanks for reaching out and for your kind words!

1. You can try to work with this snippet maybe:

2. If you are using Event Tickets Plus, then you can add additional fields to the tickets to collect extra information. You will have an extra section for that when creating (or editing) a ticket.

3. There is no ticket specific user profile page, only the one that comes with WordPress. What are you looking for exactly?

4. Please give me some time to look into that. Meanwhile let me know if the others help.

Cheers,
    Andras

ensoul
    Participant

hi,
    first and foremost thanks for your kind reply.
    1. yes, the first link might be useful – i’ll dig into that. Point is that wootickets should be able to handle two different kinds at least per membership but i guess i can hardcode that somehow.
    2. great, i’ll check that.
    3. ok.
    4. i guess that’s my bad because i wrote my own template and maybe i missed something. Is there any specific hook to recall them in the template?

since you’re so kind, i have a fifth point which is about using events calendar and woocommerce along Sage 9 with blade templating. I Have found this guide but at first go didn’t work out.

https://discourse.roots.io/t/latest-sage-9-blade-and-woocommerce/9462
    https://discourse.roots.io/t/the-events-calendar-and-sage-9-blade/8667

do you have some advice? we wrote our own templates and we need to make them compatible with Saage.

Thanks in advance, have a nice day. 🙂

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi,

On templating, I am not familiar with Sage and blade templating at all.

If you would like to create your own templates, that should be possible. Our Themer’s Guide should give you an overview of how it can be done.

Also, there is a setting under Events > Settings > Display tab that allows you to choose which page template you want to use for the event pages. These will give you the content outside the main content (which are the events), so you can add sidebars and whatever other content you want. If you have more different type of page templates, they will show up in that dropdown.

If you are looking for further functions you can use, then you can turn to this page.

For the related events you can try these two methods:

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘TIcket holders and categories’ is closed to new replies.