Ticket form not loading on single event – Empty ticket form table

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Ticket form not loading on single event – Empty ticket form table

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    marcjulia
    Participant

Hello!
    I’m using WooTickets 1.0 with EC 2.0.11 with a custom single event template.
    Though I added the “tribe_get_ticket_form” tag, neither using my custom single.php nor the standard single.php of EC the ticket form shows up. I also tried to change the theme to a fresh twentyeleven install and deactivating all other plugins with no luck.
    I followed the instructions given on your site, but maybe i missed a small twist to get it working? I am testing the site on localhost.
    Any help will be appreciated.
    Thanks in advanced.
    Marc

marcjulia
    Participant

http://marcjulia.com/error-wootickets.png
    The form is in its place but the table is empty.

marcjulia
    Participant

“When will ticket sales occur? If you don’t set a start/end date for sales, tickets will be available from now until the event ends.”
    False, in my case the form won’t appear unless you set at least an end date for the ticket. Could you please check this?
    Thank you.

Barry

That’s not my experience – if I test this locally I can leave the start/end ticket sale dates empty and the ticket form appears as expected.

Can you share a screenshot of your ticket (and event) settings?

Robert
    Participant

“False, in my case the form won’t appear unless you set at least an end date for the ticket.”

I can confirm this. Not on a standard theme and no i didnt deactivate all plugins to check if the problem persists.

Barry

Right, and can you share a screenshot to show your ticket/event settings?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Ticket form not loading on single event – Empty ticket form table’ is closed to new replies.