Ticket form is visible on password protected page

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Ticket form is visible on password protected page

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Jack
    Participant

My client added some tickets to a page and protected that page with a password so the link of that page can be sent by mail only to those that are invited to RSVP. But when viewing that page, the tickets are visible even when that page is being protected by a password.

http://www.zelfshopkerstpakket.nl/aanmelding-universiteit-utrecht/

Furthermore, the content of that page is not visible and there is no place to enter a password.

Jack
    Participant

Meanwhile I updated all plugins, switched to the Twenty Sixteen theme, deactivated all plugins except Event Tickets and Event Tickets Plus, but still the same problems. Logged in or logged out: no content above the tickets, no password field for the page.

Josh
    Participant

Hey Jack,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

I think this may possibly have something to do with where the ticket form is being filtered into the content area.

if( class_exists( 'Tribe__Tickets_Plus__Commerce__WooCommerce__Main' ) ) {
    remove_filter( 'the_content', array( Tribe__Tickets_Plus__Commerce__WooCommerce__Main::get_instance(), 'front_end_tickets_form_in_content' ) );
    add_filter( 'the_content', array( Tribe__Tickets_Plus__Commerce__WooCommerce__Main::get_instance(), 'front_end_tickets_form_in_content' ), 0 );
    }

This, for example, would move the WooCommerce ticket form that is added further up the content based on the “0” priority that is placed there for the content.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks!

Jack
    Participant

That didn’t work, and besides, I don’t use Woocommerce. In this case/website they are all free tickets, only meant to be used for scanning attendees.

Josh
    Participant

Hey Jack,

I apologize for the confusion there. Try this following snippet to be used specifically with the Event Tickets RSVP form:

https://gist.github.com/BeardedGinger/079aa465be05c0261dda6838c662a9cc

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks!

Jack
    Participant

Hi Josh,

I’m afraid that didn’t help either.
    I’m using Genesis and added the snippet code by hooking it into the head or before_genesis hook.
    Hopefully this can be resolved shortly 🙁 because my clients to make the tickets available. Sound like a bug to me.

Jack
    Participant

Hi Josh. You are from the Modern Tribe support? Perhaps I can give you temporary admin access to the site so you can look for yourself. This is all taking too much time… 🙁

Josh
    Participant

Hey Jack,

Sorry for the delay here. I wrote a Genesis specific way to address this but the issue persists no matter where I was hooking anything to filter the_content (not just with our ticket form) it wasn’t being password protected. There seems to be a general WP issue here with the password protection and I’m not sure whether or not it is working as intended.

The alternative will be to conditionally check for password protection prior to displaying the ticket form. I’ll need to come up with a custom snippet for that and will respond here shortly.

Thanks!

Josh
    Participant

Hey Jack,

Give the following snippet a try and see if it helps:

https://gist.github.com/BeardedGinger/db2769758a1a51abb968cdeb814da22e

This will work specifically with the Genesis theme here. Let me know if this helps.

Thanks!

Jack
    Participant

Hi Josh,

Many thanks, this works! We will go ahead with adding new pages and tickets, but I expect everything to work from now on.

Thanks again for your help!

Jack

Josh
    Participant

Hey Jack,

Awesome! Happy to help.

I’ll go ahead and close this thread for now. If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to open a new one.

Thanks!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Ticket form is visible on password protected page’ is closed to new replies.